Terms and conditions
Slowlife users at ("this site") - please note:
In the following paragraphs, any references to “Slowlife”, “we”, and “our” are to be interpreted as Slowlife; and “Parties” means the users of this website and Slowlife; and your use of this website is subject to the conditions of these terms and conditions.
1. General Rules
1.1 In the terms and conditions of use, the following definitions should be used:
a. "Intellectual Property Rights" means any or all current/future intellectual and industrial property rights, whether or not they are registered or registerable, including all or any applications, rights to apply for registration, renewals and extensions, all or any litigation rights, remedies related to past infringements, including:
(i) confidential information, trade or trade secrets and know-how;
(ii) inventions and patents;
(iv) trademarks, service marks, commercial or commercial names;
(v) Design rights, typographical rights;
(vi) Database rights;
(vii) and all other rights of a similar or corresponding character/nature.
b. <Legal Notice and Disclaimer> means the legal notice and disclaimer applicable to this website, as described below.
d. "User" or "Users" means readers, viewers, licensees, customers, visitors, and individuals, who click on this browser site intentionally, unintentionally or accidentally.
e. Unless stated otherwise, "Contracting Party" or "Party" means the user and us.
f. "Law" means the law of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
1.3 You agree to provide complete and up-to-date registration information on this website and to provide the latest and accurate information when updating such information.
1.4 You agree not to use this website for any purpose or affair which is illegal or infringes any right, including but not limited to intellectual property.
2. Changes to Terms and Conditions of Use
2.1 We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions of use at any time without notice. You should read and be familiar with the latest terms and conditions of use. By accessing and using this website, you irrevocably agree to abide by the latest terms and conditions of use.
3. Major Languages
3.1 <Terms and Conditions of Use> written in Chinese and English. If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
4. Applicable Law
4.1 These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. In respect of any use dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the parties agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
5. Personal Privacy
5.1 We respect the privacy of all users of this website. See <Personal Data Collection Statement> below.
<Legal Notice and Disclaimer>
6. Intellectual Property
6.1 This website and any information provided on it are protected by copyright, design, trademark and other intellectual property rights that we own or control. Without our prior written permission, you may not print, copy, republish, upload, download, publish, transmit, store, modify, change or display in public places or distribute this website in any way for any purpose. Content or any part of it.
6.2 All rights, title and interest in the intellectual property rights in this website are our property at all times. You are not authorized to use the same content unless you have obtained our express written permission.
7. No Guarantee
7.1 The information provided on this website is for reference only.
7.2 To the extent permitted by law, we make no implied and/or express warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, applicability, applicability or completeness of any information on this website. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by the use or reliance on information or materials or any claims or complaints that may offend or otherwise cause any claim or complaint posted or linked on this website. We do not accept any or all of the endorsements or suggestions mentioned on this website.
7.3 We do not guarantee or represent that the functionality of this website should be fully functional at all times and that it will be uninterrupted or error-free under working conditions.
7.4 None of our agents or representatives is authorized to make any guarantee, statement or statement about any information on this website, and we will never be bound by such unauthorized guarantee, statement or statement (if any).
8. Limitation of Our Liability
8.1 By accessing and using this website, you acknowledge and accept that the use of this website is at your own risk. We assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this website.
8.2 Without limiting the foregoing, we hereby declare that this website and all information and materials contained on it are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty including but not limited to any implied warranty or Implied terms, titles, quality, marketability, applicability, privacy or non-infringement.
8.3 To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any of the following responsibilities, and for any damage or injury caused by the use or access to this website, or any failure to perform, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including but not limited to data loss or compatibility issues), destruction, destruction or alteration of web pages, whether in breach of contract, breach of act, negligence or For any other reason directly or indirectly cause any access or use of this website, or any uploading, downloading or downloading or publishing of data, text, images or other materials or information to this website, shall not bear any responsibility.
9.1 This website may contain links to other websites and webpages operated by third parties, which we absolutely cannot control in any way. You should review the terms and conditions prepared for these third party websites. We assume no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage you may suffer on the linked site.
10. Area of Use
10.1 The materials on this website are for personal use only when accessing this website from the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. We do not guarantee that any products or services mentioned on this website can be used or adapted for use outside the Hong Kong SAR.
11.1 Without prior notice, we reserve the right to edit or otherwise change this website and the information contained in this website at our discretion, but we are not responsible for this.
12.1 If certain terms and conditions of use are found to be invalid or unenforceable by the court, such invalidity and unenforceability shall not affect the rest of the <terms and conditions of use> which will continue to be fully effective.
12.2 If we do not take action against your breach of these terms and conditions of use, we do not waive the right to take action under any circumstances, especially your future breach of these terms and conditions of use.
Member Terms and Conditions:
1. All Slowlife members must agree to fully comply with and be bound by the relevant terms and conditions of the company.
2. All persons applying for registration as Slowlife members must fill in the name, gender, phone number, email address, month of birth, age range, area of residence, and the applicant must ensure that all details provided in the application form and details are correct and precise.
3. Points earned by members during the current purchase will be displayed in their member account the next day.
4. Slowlife has the right to terminate or suspend its function of accumulating points and membership benefits without prior notice.
5. Member points are valid from January 1 to December 31 of the same year. Points that have not been redeemed after the expiry date will expire and be cancelled after December 31 of that year. No further notice or reminder will be given. And cancelled membership points will not be used for any purpose.
6. Members also agree that according to the "Personal Information Collection Statement", Slowlife has the right to collect, retain, store, transfer and use relevant information about its purchased products and the name, gender, phone number, email address provided by the member, Information on month of birth, age-range and residential area ("Related Information"). Members have the right to access relevant information previously provided to Slowlife, and can make corrections if they are not accurate. Slowlife reserves the right to charge a nominal fee for such operations.
7. Slowlife membership benefits cannot be used in conjunction with employee discounts, coupons or other benefits.
8. Slowlife reserves the right to refuse to accept the applicant's application, suspend or terminate the membership of any member without any reason or prior notice.
9. Slowlife reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and terminate this plan at any time without notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of Slowlife is final.
10. The applicant confirms that he has read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of Slowlife, and agreed to the “Personal Information Collection Statement”.
In case of dispute, the company reserves the right of final decision.
© 2019 Cheung Chau Old House Co., Ltd. - Slowlife